2017 Family Moto


6 And I was led by the Spirit, not knowingbeforehand the things which I should do.

7 Nevertheless I went forth...

1st Nephi Chapter 4:6-7

"Make sure they remember joy yesterday, experience joy today, and anticipate joy tomorrow."


Motherhood Mission Statement

To provide a loving environment that is centered around God and His commandments while effectively teaching my children to love, honor, and respect all Men no matter the race, creed, or background.

Click on Nolen's name to hear our amazing journey through autism.

Monday, May 12, 2008

Kendra and Micheal are engaged!







I took some pictures for my little sister and her fiancee this weekend in the mountains. I wanted to share them with my friends that are not on myspace or facebook. They are a cute couple and will be sealed in the Salt Lake City Temple May 31st. I am so excited for her to get married and start a little family in Provo Utah. Kendra is the baby of the family and it is hard to see her grow up only because it makes me realize I am getting older. She is truly an angel. Kendra has always had a great personality that makes everyone around her laugh. She is marrying an awesome man who compliments her personality. Enjoy!

3 comments:

The Seger Family said...

Those are awesome photos. My hubby likes to take photos with great scenery also.

Shanan and Corey said...

Very cute pictures...but I have to say there is one in there in particular where it is very obvious that she is your little sister because she looks just like you. I personally think it is funny how certain pictures can do that. :)

Lindsey & Brett said...

Holy crap! When did Kendra grow up? Or better yet, when did WE grow up? I can't believe Kendra is getting married! Congrats to her.