2017 Family Moto


6 And I was led by the Spirit, not knowingbeforehand the things which I should do.

7 Nevertheless I went forth...

1st Nephi Chapter 4:6-7

"Make sure they remember joy yesterday, experience joy today, and anticipate joy tomorrow."


Motherhood Mission Statement

To provide a loving environment that is centered around God and His commandments while effectively teaching my children to love, honor, and respect all Men no matter the race, creed, or background.

Click on Nolen's name to hear our amazing journey through autism.

Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Moving to Albuquerque






Stephen and I packed up our cute little condo in Gilbert Arizona and moved into a small apartment in New Mexico. The adventure was eventful to say the least. We woke up at 6 am on Saturday with most of the house completly packed up, then members from our awesome ward helped pack us up onto one of my parents large Ford trucks. After scrambling to load 90% of our furniture we realized things were going to be left behind. All of my clothes and well "stuff" was left behind as we made the seven hour drive to Albuquerque. We made it toAlbuquerque before furniture started blowing off the truck. We lost a night stand, a water jug, and well some more stuff. I have included a few pictures from our great adventure and hope that living there will not be as bad as moving there. So far Stephen loves it and loves his job. So I guess no reason to complain, right?



2 comments:

Jake and Mal said...

Hopefully you will be able to get down there for good soon. Don't get me wrong I will miss you at work but I can't imagine being away from Mallory for as long as you two have been apart!

Shanan and Corey said...

welcome to blogspot--beware it is very addicting. I am so glad you are in NM now--it seems like this has been coming forever. And I can't wait to hear more about it. It will get better, moving is never fun.