2017 Family Moto


6 And I was led by the Spirit, not knowingbeforehand the things which I should do.

7 Nevertheless I went forth...

1st Nephi Chapter 4:6-7

"Make sure they remember joy yesterday, experience joy today, and anticipate joy tomorrow."


Motherhood Mission Statement

To provide a loving environment that is centered around God and His commandments while effectively teaching my children to love, honor, and respect all Men no matter the race, creed, or background.

Click on Nolen's name to hear our amazing journey through autism.

Monday, July 7, 2008

the 4th!



Happy Independence day!


Stephen and I took a 6 and half our drive up to Denver Colorado to spend the three day weekend with Craig and Blair. Craig has been living in Colorado for over a year now and I am not 100% sure he loves it up there. It is July, I was wearing a sweater. Craig and Blair are heat dwellers like myself. They are looking for a new place to move and enjoy the heat, so far they have talked about Utah. I am not sure they know what they are getting into with the freezing weather Utah can provide.


Craig showed us all the great places to eat down town and the incredible shopping. Downtown Denver is unlike any other downtown I have been to. The town is clean and reputable. We road the bus up and down the out door mall and then headed back to the apartment to battle it out in Rock Band. (my new favorite game)


For Blair's birthday, Craig bought her a shiny sliver car to take her to her awesome advertising job in downtown Denver. I took a few pictures just so I could compare a 2008 to my 2002 mustang. My car does not compare.


We had a great weekend hanging out with family, even though they woke us up each morning to work out for an hour and a half at 6 AM!! I am so grateful to have family semi-close to spend time with.

5 comments:

Josh n' Meagan said...

Looks fun! It's always nice to escape the heat at least for a little while.

Shanan and Corey said...

hehe...I thought you loved to workout? maybe it was the time?

It does sound like a lot of fun. And right now I wouldn't mind it being cool enough for a sweater...but that could be the pregnancy talking.

BrooksBunch said...

Looks like a fun trip! Been feeling okay?? :-)

Lindsey & Brett said...

I can't believe that fancy car Blair gets to drive around! They've always lived the high life though. Look like a fun trip. And tell Craig and Blair that Utah can get pretty cold, unless they are thinking southern Utah. But, there's not much there other than the "great outdoors"...

Jake said...

Holy Crap! I can't believe that you might be prego!!! I knew something was up when you really started warming up to Connor and wanted to hold him! Congrats if that is the case!