2017 Family Moto


6 And I was led by the Spirit, not knowingbeforehand the things which I should do.

7 Nevertheless I went forth...

1st Nephi Chapter 4:6-7

"Make sure they remember joy yesterday, experience joy today, and anticipate joy tomorrow."


Motherhood Mission Statement

To provide a loving environment that is centered around God and His commandments while effectively teaching my children to love, honor, and respect all Men no matter the race, creed, or background.

Click on Nolen's name to hear our amazing journey through autism.

Thursday, July 3, 2008

Arizona, Dry? Have you been to New Mexico?




Well for the last few days I have been suffering from a terrible head cold. It doesn't seem to go away. I talked to a few people who are "from" here and they said it is really dry here. I told them I was from Arizona. They laughed!!! Supposedly New Mexico is drier! Stephen and I decided it might be good if we explored this new land. So we joined a hiking group and went on our first official hike last night. Lucky for me it was super easy. Stephen and I even ran the last mile back down the mountain to get a little more exercise. Of course, Stephen beat me. He has longer legs.

We took a few pictures from the sort of top of these little hills. Enjoy!

3 comments:

Shanan and Corey said...

I love the idea of joining a hiking club...what a perfect way to see the sites around your new home. I love the pics too--it really looks like a beautiful place. :)

susan said...

I love this blog spot, Julie. I can be a part of your lives through your pictures and adventures...Love you guys, Mom

Lindsey & Brett said...

NM doesn't look so bad. :) Sorry to hear about the head cold though. That sucks.