2017 Family Moto


6 And I was led by the Spirit, not knowingbeforehand the things which I should do.

7 Nevertheless I went forth...

1st Nephi Chapter 4:6-7

"Make sure they remember joy yesterday, experience joy today, and anticipate joy tomorrow."


Motherhood Mission Statement

To provide a loving environment that is centered around God and His commandments while effectively teaching my children to love, honor, and respect all Men no matter the race, creed, or background.

Click on Nolen's name to hear our amazing journey through autism.

Thursday, July 10, 2008

Happy Birthday Stephen!



Yesterday Stephen celebrated his 28Th birthday by waking up and heading in to work. I wake up at 6 AM to make him breakfast and lunch. I tried to make yesterday a little more special by making a good hardy breakfast filled with cereal and a banana. Then I made him a nice turkey sandwich, my specialty. He came home from work and I baked a cake (yeah right) and left him the most awesome heart warming card by the cake. Yep, it make fart noises.


Stephen and I went to the movies, me in my sweater as usual, and watched Wanted, then I took him to pick out the living room furniture we had saved up for. So all in all it was a decent birthday. Just the two of us for now.

6 comments:

The Seger Family said...

Sounds like fun,hope he enjoyed his wonderful birthday with you.
How do I get ahold of you now? I want to talk to you.

Shanan and Corey said...

for now? what does that mean just the two of us for now?

Anyway, it sounds like you both had a fun and relaxing days. I like holidays/birthdays like that.

Liz said...

I love his shirt! I forgot he likes shirts with sayings on them LOL. I wish you were here for my birthday so you can make me a delicious cake too! Oh well...LOL. You are so funny with your sweaters on. You should take a picture of your new furniture, I want to see :) Love you and miss you Julie!!!

Lindsey & Brett said...

Happy birthday to Stephen indeed! Also, I really like the last line in your blog. ; )

The McCullough Crew said...

JULIE!!! I just got your post on my blog!! No way CONGRATS!!!! I hope all goes well.

I'M SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!!! (i hope you can tell I'm excited)

Jeremiah, Sonya, & Jonah said...

I love Stephen's shirt! I can't believe how old my bro is. Jeeeez. Life is going by too fast. :(