2017 Family Moto


6 And I was led by the Spirit, not knowingbeforehand the things which I should do.

7 Nevertheless I went forth...

1st Nephi Chapter 4:6-7

"Make sure they remember joy yesterday, experience joy today, and anticipate joy tomorrow."


Motherhood Mission Statement

To provide a loving environment that is centered around God and His commandments while effectively teaching my children to love, honor, and respect all Men no matter the race, creed, or background.

Click on Nolen's name to hear our amazing journey through autism.

Thursday, July 17, 2008

My neighbor and some new stuff!

For Stephen's birthday we stopped by Target to pick up some new living room furniture. So I spent the next day putting it all together. No, I have not decorated at all. Sorry, not my forte. BUT, I did get it put together in about four hours and before Stephen got home from work. I would like to say it is "high" class stuff, but we are pretty poor and don't have a ton of money to squander on items of less importance. We have a bigger fish to fry. Stephen would really like to buy a new truck, so we are saving our pennies (literally).


I put up a few pictures of my hard work. As you can see, I didn't decorate. If you are some kind of an interior designer, I would like to know what I can do with this tiny space to make it look better and to bring all the colors together. I don't have the eye for it.






Also, I wanted to share with all of you the very cute neighbor that lives in our back yard. YES, a cute little rabbit. I have given him a few carrots but he wont come up close. (At least I think he is a he). I spent about three days trying to get a picture of him. So finally I can share how cute he is with all of you!

5 comments:

Shanan and Corey said...

sadly I am as decorating challenged as you are I am afraid. You could put up the massive engagement picture for you and Stephen?

Jake said...

At least you are starting to get situated. We have a long way to go before we are all set up! I hope that you guys are doing good!

Liz said...

I like the new furniture :) I sure do miss you at work. Just so you know, I LOVE decorating. Let me know if you want some ideas....I will need to know what you and Stephen are looking for in a living room though. Oh and guess what.....TWO WEEKS AND MY HUSBAND COMES BACK. Yeah, thats right....Edward Cullen baby! HAHA. Can't wait to talk to you about it because cooper takes forever to read....Love you Julie!

BrooksBunch said...

Wow, movin up in the world:-) Happy birthday Stephen!

Brant & Kristen said...

Yep, no decorations going on at our place either. I justify it by the thought of waiting until we get a house and then decorating... but then again, it probably wont happen even then.