2017 Family Moto


6 And I was led by the Spirit, not knowingbeforehand the things which I should do.

7 Nevertheless I went forth...

1st Nephi Chapter 4:6-7

"Make sure they remember joy yesterday, experience joy today, and anticipate joy tomorrow."


Motherhood Mission Statement

To provide a loving environment that is centered around God and His commandments while effectively teaching my children to love, honor, and respect all Men no matter the race, creed, or background.

Click on Nolen's name to hear our amazing journey through autism.

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

I GOT A JOB!


Two jobs, one day! I have been praying that the right job would come along and then two came! I interviewed for the University of New Mexico about a month and a half ago. I felt positive about the interview and was told they would contact me within a week. After two weeks of waiting I figured I didn't get the job. So I went back on the job hunt. I found a part time position working for the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society of New Mexico. The job fit perfectly into my "baby" schedule only working 4 hours a day and the job ended in February.



Both jobs called Monday and I took the Leukemia job today! The hiring administrator actually said she may have a full time position open if I would like it. Funny how things work out. So my vacation is over on Thursday and I will join all the workers out there. I guess this means a little less time to blog and a little more time to make some much needed cash!


Have fun!

6 comments:

Shanan and Corey said...

congrats!

Jeremiah, Sonya, and Jonah said...

That's awesome that it fits your schedule so perfectly! Must be meant to be. :) Congratulations!

The McCullough Crew said...

Good things come to those who wait. Congrats!

Lindsey & Brett said...

That's so awesome that things worked out for you! Congratulations! It's amazing how things just work out how and when they are supposed to.

Tansey said...

It's funny how everything works out. Hope everything is going good with the pregnany. (I think you guys are going to have a little boy)

BrooksBunch said...

You will have to let us know how it goes! Loved your last post:-)