2017 Family Moto


6 And I was led by the Spirit, not knowingbeforehand the things which I should do.

7 Nevertheless I went forth...

1st Nephi Chapter 4:6-7

"Make sure they remember joy yesterday, experience joy today, and anticipate joy tomorrow."


Motherhood Mission Statement

To provide a loving environment that is centered around God and His commandments while effectively teaching my children to love, honor, and respect all Men no matter the race, creed, or background.

Click on Nolen's name to hear our amazing journey through autism.

Monday, September 22, 2008

Monday, already?


Stephen and I had a great weekend just relaxing and watching old bond movies. We were able to watch three or four of the first bond movies ever made before the weekend was over. Friday night Stephen had to work, as usual, so I just watched the do it yourself home channel and learned a lot about real estate. Stephen is now on the night shift so we work opposite schedules. I work in the morning and get home at 4. He gets to work at 2 and gets home at 11. So we actually end up missing each other all week.

Saturday we slept in and began our Bond marathon. Our friend Mike celebrated his 28th birthday so we joined him at a small restaurant called "Twin Peaks". I took a few pictures there but the lighting was a little less than perfect. Sunday we headed to church and are getting ready to join the choir for a great year of singing while bringing in the holidays!! All in all, it is Monday! SO Happy Monday!!!

1 comment:

Shanan and Corey said...

I am not sure about the happy monday thing...but it does sound like a heck of a weekend. :)