2017 Family Moto


6 And I was led by the Spirit, not knowingbeforehand the things which I should do.

7 Nevertheless I went forth...

1st Nephi Chapter 4:6-7

"Make sure they remember joy yesterday, experience joy today, and anticipate joy tomorrow."


Motherhood Mission Statement

To provide a loving environment that is centered around God and His commandments while effectively teaching my children to love, honor, and respect all Men no matter the race, creed, or background.

Click on Nolen's name to hear our amazing journey through autism.

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Arizona, have you ever seen Fall?

The answer to that question is, "NO"! It has been a very long time since I have seen leaves change color and the cool weather come in so quickly. I wake up each morning and it feels like it is 10 degrees. When in actuality it is almost 40 degrees!! For me, a native Arizona girl, it is quite a treat to feel cool weather in the morning and look at the trees as they slowly change their color. In Arizona, the leaves just fall off in one day without reason. So I took a few pictures to share with those who reside it wonderful Arizona. This is what Fall looks like!


Stephen and I love Halloween and we decided to spend the night carving a pumpkin. I doubt we will get trick-o-treaters but we are sort of in the holiday spirit with our little pumpkin.
Happy Halloween!

4 comments:

Lloyd and Joni said...

Oh Julie, I'm sooo jealous!! The pictures are BEAUTIFUL! That is the one part I miss the most about living in Northern California, the fall season....sigh

Shanan, Corey and Danica said...

ahh what beautiful scenery...and happy halloween. I will try to email tomorrow...I usually am lucky to even check email once a day...hehe

Clay~Tansey~Cade said...

You are right, fall in Arizona is non-existant. Those pictures are beautiful.

The McCullough Crew said...

Lucky! I sitting here in my house (attempting to have no AC) and I am hot. IT"S HOT CAMBI!!!

ANyway so glad you get a fall. I think Mikey is going to Trick or treat with shorts on.