2017 Family Moto


6 And I was led by the Spirit, not knowingbeforehand the things which I should do.

7 Nevertheless I went forth...

1st Nephi Chapter 4:6-7

"Make sure they remember joy yesterday, experience joy today, and anticipate joy tomorrow."


Motherhood Mission Statement

To provide a loving environment that is centered around God and His commandments while effectively teaching my children to love, honor, and respect all Men no matter the race, creed, or background.

Click on Nolen's name to hear our amazing journey through autism.

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Blogging instead of Jogging!!

I should be going for a run right now... but I guess that can wait :)

3 Names You Go by...

J. B.
Jewls
skooz

3 Restaurants I Love-

Olive Garden (although not while pregnant)
Panda Express
Papa Johns (I love pizza)

3 Trips to Plan on This Year-

Phoenix for Coopers Wedding
Thanksgiving... hopefully
Christmas....hopefully

3 Things I Want Badly-

To be back in Arizona
To own a home again
To be in perfect shape

3 Pets I've had...

Bitsey (my cat)
Rose (my horse)
RC (my horse)
Pepper (family dog)

3 Things I did Yesterday

Work
Gym (upper body day, my favorite)
Laundry

3 Things I Ate Today...

Enchiladas (thanks to Mikayla from work)
Yogurt
Peach
Banana
cocoa puffs

3 Fears-

Not being prepared
Unexpected Death
Failure

3 Things I Plan on Doing Today

Run
Eat
Vacuum apartment

3 Things I Plan on Doing Tomorrow-

Work
Work out (lower body day)
Celebrate because it is Wednesday my favorite day of the week!!

3 Favorite Holidays-

St. Patrick's day (wedding day)
Halloween
Thanksgiving

3 Favorite Beverages

Water
Water
Water

3 People I Tag-
Shanan (if she has time... about to have a baby)
Tabitha (she needs to blog more)
Liz (It has been over a month since she posted a blog, so get to it!)

3 comments:

Liz said...

Yeah I got a shout out! HAHA I do need to post a blog. I will have one posted in t-minus 10 minutes whatever that means! Today was my upper body day with Erin....Yay, working out is fun....NOT!

Clay~Tansey~Cade said...

Your having a boy! That's great news:)

BrooksBunch said...

You are still able to run???? I guess I'm still vomiting everything at 20 weeks, but good for you! I am planning on passing my baby clothes on to you and we have lots - hopefully there will be enough difference in their sizes:-)