2017 Family Moto


6 And I was led by the Spirit, not knowingbeforehand the things which I should do.

7 Nevertheless I went forth...

1st Nephi Chapter 4:6-7

"Make sure they remember joy yesterday, experience joy today, and anticipate joy tomorrow."


Motherhood Mission Statement

To provide a loving environment that is centered around God and His commandments while effectively teaching my children to love, honor, and respect all Men no matter the race, creed, or background.

Click on Nolen's name to hear our amazing journey through autism.

Thursday, October 2, 2008

It's a.....


Well today I bought my first ever pair of baby clothes. I was a little hesitant, but they were only 99 Cents each so I really couldn't pass them up. Also, Stephen and I have know the baby's gender for a while and according to the doctors there is no way this baby is a girl. YEP! We are having a boy!! I am very excited and I know that all three of my awesome sisters-in-law (who just had boys or are about to have boys) are just as excited as I am. I loved growing up with my cousins, especially my age and my gender!! I was inseparable from my favorite cousin, Lindsey. I know that our boys will have a great time playing together and help each other learn and grow.
I am almost to the official 20 week mark and can't believe this much time has gone by. I feel more and more confident that Stephen and I can take care of a child... we will just have to learn to manage our time a little bit better. I posted a picture of my first purchase... and thanks to my new friend, Andrea, I can now buy with confidence at a really cheap price!!
Enjoy!

6 comments:

Lindsey & Brett said...

Congrats! That's so exciting! And I agree that cousins your age and gender are great... until they try to strangle you ;) But that's so exciting and fun!

Julie and Stephen Barnes said...

oh lindsey, you are a funny one!

Shanan and Corey said...

ahh they are so cute. Isn't it fun to buy stuff for the baby!! :)

Jake and Mal said...

Awesome a boy!! Congratulations :) Boys are so much fun and I agree cousins are really fun to grow up with.

The Seger Family said...

Congrats!! Buying the first baby clothing is so much fun!! And having a boy is a great experience and so fun to be around!!

Andrea said...

Yay for cheap baby clothes! :-)

But mostly, yay for confidence in having a baby -- there's not much portrayal of raising babies in the media, so it seems kind of mysterious at first. :-D