2017 Family Moto


6 And I was led by the Spirit, not knowingbeforehand the things which I should do.

7 Nevertheless I went forth...

1st Nephi Chapter 4:6-7

"Make sure they remember joy yesterday, experience joy today, and anticipate joy tomorrow."


Motherhood Mission Statement

To provide a loving environment that is centered around God and His commandments while effectively teaching my children to love, honor, and respect all Men no matter the race, creed, or background.

Click on Nolen's name to hear our amazing journey through autism.

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Quick post

Had an ultrasound today... got a great picture! Hard to see, but the baby is rubbing his little eyes. HOW CUTE! I love him already! Also, read the post below...

11 comments:

Michael & Kendra Taylor said...

Adorable!

Rogers' Dogs said...

That is probably the cutest ultrasound picture I've ever seen. What a good pose!

Jake and Mal said...

That is an amazing picture! I still can't believe that you are having a kid. You are already more than half way done too! We might just have to make a special trip to New Mexico just to meet your son!

Lloyd and Joni said...

Aren't the 3-D/4-D ultrasounds GREAT! Pay attention to how the little guy keeps his hands in your ultrasounds, you'll notice they will do them once they are born. Myka rests her hand on her cheek just like she did in ALL of her ultrasounds. The rest of your pregnancy is going to fly by, well all but those last two weeks when you will be praying to get the little guy out! LOL...

Kanets said...

That's adorable!! Such a cutie already, and posing for the camera! You look great Julie, hope you're feeling well too!

The McCullough Crew said...

Wow! He is so cute. At least you know he will like to sleep, he looks tired.

Shanan, Corey and Danica said...

I love the 3D ultrasound pictures...he is so cute!!

Hayley Hatch said...

OH! So cute!

Clay~Tansey~Cade said...

Okay, that is the cutest ultrasound I have ever seen!
I know what you mean about going to the trunk or treat kidless, we did it for five years. Our ward would always put us on the activities comitee or something like that so we wouldn't feel out of place.

Lindsey & Brett said...

That is very, very cute. I can't believe you're going to be a mom. I'm so excited for you though :)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.