2017 Family Moto


6 And I was led by the Spirit, not knowingbeforehand the things which I should do.

7 Nevertheless I went forth...

1st Nephi Chapter 4:6-7

"Make sure they remember joy yesterday, experience joy today, and anticipate joy tomorrow."


Motherhood Mission Statement

To provide a loving environment that is centered around God and His commandments while effectively teaching my children to love, honor, and respect all Men no matter the race, creed, or background.

Click on Nolen's name to hear our amazing journey through autism.

Sunday, November 23, 2008

In the area?


For Christmas, my sister-in-law, cousin, sister, and aunt are throwing me a little shower in the Phoenix area. If you will be down there December 27th, I sure would like to see you! So send me your address and I will get an invite to you. If you can't come, send your address anyway and I will send you an announcement when the little tot is born.

juliembarnes@gmail.com or you can leave your address as a comment.


Happy Thanksgiving!

1 comment:

Craig, Blair and Turbo Skousen said...

YEAH for the baby shower!!! Which sister is helping? Sharla? Maybe she has some good ideas...wahoo!