2017 Family Moto


6 And I was led by the Spirit, not knowingbeforehand the things which I should do.

7 Nevertheless I went forth...

1st Nephi Chapter 4:6-7

"Make sure they remember joy yesterday, experience joy today, and anticipate joy tomorrow."


Motherhood Mission Statement

To provide a loving environment that is centered around God and His commandments while effectively teaching my children to love, honor, and respect all Men no matter the race, creed, or background.

Click on Nolen's name to hear our amazing journey through autism.

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Christmas wrap up


I had a great Christmas this year! Stephen and I went to his work party where I met his trainers. He is surrounded by some good air traffic controllers and that should make us all feel safe when we fly. We got one good shot from the Christmas party, so enjoy.

We headed down to Phoenix on Christmas Eve so that we could spend some quality time with the Barnes. I am so glad we got to see all of Stephen's siblings. Michelle drove down from Vegas to surprise her son while Sonya and Jeremiah let us know they are moving to Michigan. We spent the morning at the movies and then opened gifts with family that evening. We took a great Barnes family photo and I think we got everyone in the shot.
Stephen and I drove to Maricopa to play some games with Craig and Blair. Somehow, Stephen has managed to win the games lately. Sharla, Wade, Kendra, and Mike were all able to come and stay with Craig in Maricopa so we played more games, and of course, I lost.
*Note the blue for Boy!
Blair threw me a great baby shower on Saturday and I am so blessed to have such good friends and family who support me. There is no way I could raise a child with out their support. Thank you to EVERYONE who came!
I am so grateful for my family and my friends. My parents were able to drive down just for Saturday, so I did get to spend a few hours with them. My Mom had surgery on Monday, so she was restricted to her travel times. I truly thank each person who has helped us out so far with our unborn little boy. We won't see anyone until after he is born... so hopefully you got a good look at the "belly" because it will be GONE when I see you again!




Enjoy the new year!

1 comment:

Shanan, Corey and Danica said...

ahh it sounds like a wonderful holiday weekend.