2017 Family Moto


6 And I was led by the Spirit, not knowingbeforehand the things which I should do.

7 Nevertheless I went forth...

1st Nephi Chapter 4:6-7

"Make sure they remember joy yesterday, experience joy today, and anticipate joy tomorrow."


Motherhood Mission Statement

To provide a loving environment that is centered around God and His commandments while effectively teaching my children to love, honor, and respect all Men no matter the race, creed, or background.

Click on Nolen's name to hear our amazing journey through autism.

Saturday, January 10, 2009

6 Weeks left...


Until this little guy makes his first appearance to the world!

5 comments:

Hayley Hatch said...

How exciting! My vote as far as you working is...take a maternity leave and then see where you are at with it all.

Kayla said...

Countdown!

Shanan, Corey and Danica said...

oh my goodness I can't believe your six weeks away.

John said...

He has your nose julie and I can see a lot of hair that looks like it has a little wave to it. Sweet sweet baby....Susan

Craig, Blair and Turbo Skousen said...

That little baby looks like he is done cooking. I think it is about time he comes out to play...

Hahah I just noticed your "babystrology" ticker says "Stephen's baby"...I didn't know such a thing was possible. Either way, he has 44 days to go!!!!