2017 Family Moto


6 And I was led by the Spirit, not knowingbeforehand the things which I should do.

7 Nevertheless I went forth...

1st Nephi Chapter 4:6-7

"Make sure they remember joy yesterday, experience joy today, and anticipate joy tomorrow."


Motherhood Mission Statement

To provide a loving environment that is centered around God and His commandments while effectively teaching my children to love, honor, and respect all Men no matter the race, creed, or background.

Click on Nolen's name to hear our amazing journey through autism.

Sunday, February 8, 2009

Dear Albuquerque...

Please enjoy the free maternity clothes, baby clothes, lap top, computer, shoes, air mattress, and much much more. Compliments of Julie and Sharla. We are sad to see these items go; however, you could have just asked and we may have felt generous and given the items free of charge. You did not need to break the driver side window and climb into the truck taking the items for yourself. I am sorry to see that your behavior will cost the police a trip out to look at the broken glass on the ground while dusting for finger prints. Guess what? We have the serial numbers and you left a hefty palm print on the side of the truck, so maybe you walked away a winner for now, but we have a small chance of catching up to you (if not in this life, maybe the next).

9 comments:

Shanan, Corey and Danica said...

oh my goodness!!! Email me with more of the story.

Shanan, Corey and Danica said...

BTW I just tagged you...check out my blog. :)

Micah and Melinda said...

oh sweetie I am so sorry!

Christine said...

That really stinks, I'm so sorry! What kind of sicko would steal maternity clothes anyways?

Sabs said...

oh no! that's just aweful! i hope they find them!!

M&M Kanet said...

oh, that REALLY stinks! I hope they find that jerk. Nothing gets me more than people who break the law and wreck other's lives. So sorry that happened!

Clay~Tansey~Cade said...

Oh Julie, I am sorry to hear this violating news. I hope they catch the inconsiderate thief.
February 17th, that's my guess on when your little bundle will make his appearance. Can't wait to see pictures of the little one. You will feel so much more comfortable having your stomach baby free. Any day now!

Lindsey & Brett said...

That sucks so much! I'm sorry to hear that Albuquerque is such a buttmunch. Yes, that's right, I said buttmunch.

Meri said...

Oh, lame! I somehow feel responsible for Albuquerque's behavior since I've been here 6 years longer than you. Shameless. Good thing you won't be needing the maternity clothes much longer. The rest...ugh. Ouch.