2017 Family Moto


6 And I was led by the Spirit, not knowingbeforehand the things which I should do.

7 Nevertheless I went forth...

1st Nephi Chapter 4:6-7

"Make sure they remember joy yesterday, experience joy today, and anticipate joy tomorrow."


Motherhood Mission Statement

To provide a loving environment that is centered around God and His commandments while effectively teaching my children to love, honor, and respect all Men no matter the race, creed, or background.

Click on Nolen's name to hear our amazing journey through autism.

Sunday, February 15, 2009

Did I mention...

I HATE KIDNEY STONES!

I exited church before the sacrament was passed today because of some major pain in my right Kidney. Yep, that would be number 4! AND YES, the choir (which I direct) was scheduled to sing. I hope it went well.

'Little baby, it is time to come out so these Kidney Stones go away'

Happy Sunday!

5 comments:

Kayla said...

You poor, poor girl. Here's hoping for no more!

Micah and Melinda said...

soon I am sure it will be soon!

Sabs said...

as if pregnancy wasn't a pain enough! geesch!

Christine said...

So sorry to hear about your pains!! But keep in mind that these sweet little babies are worth all of that and MORE!

Shanan, Corey and Danica said...

I am so sorry to hear that...but since I got your text today I can't wait to see pictures!! Congrats!!