2017 Family Moto


6 And I was led by the Spirit, not knowingbeforehand the things which I should do.

7 Nevertheless I went forth...

1st Nephi Chapter 4:6-7

"Make sure they remember joy yesterday, experience joy today, and anticipate joy tomorrow."


Motherhood Mission Statement

To provide a loving environment that is centered around God and His commandments while effectively teaching my children to love, honor, and respect all Men no matter the race, creed, or background.

Click on Nolen's name to hear our amazing journey through autism.

Thursday, February 26, 2009

It feels like Christmas....

Edward should be home today at Noon!!! YEAH!

After a long road of boring days spent in the NICU, it will be a much welcomed change to have him home and in our arms for good. I, almost, look forward to taking care of him at night. At least he will be here.

Here is hoping for the best today!!!

5 comments:

Christine said...

Wish you the best, Mommy!! :)

Meagan Rogers said...

I'm so glad he's doing better!

Melissa & Phil said...

YEAH!!!! I am so excited for you!

Andrea said...

Hooray, welcome home!

Craig, Blair and Turbo Skousen said...

WAHOOO for baby time!!!