2017 Family Moto


6 And I was led by the Spirit, not knowingbeforehand the things which I should do.

7 Nevertheless I went forth...

1st Nephi Chapter 4:6-7

"Make sure they remember joy yesterday, experience joy today, and anticipate joy tomorrow."


Motherhood Mission Statement

To provide a loving environment that is centered around God and His commandments while effectively teaching my children to love, honor, and respect all Men no matter the race, creed, or background.

Click on Nolen's name to hear our amazing journey through autism.

Thursday, March 19, 2009

1 Month old today!



9 Pounds 12 Ounces
21.5 inches

Already a big boy!!

4 comments:

Craig, Blair and Turbo Skousen said...

WOW already?? Holy cow!!

Clay~Tansey~Cade said...

Oh my goodness, look at those baby blues! He is perfect, I can't believe he is already a month old.

JaneaBug said...

It goes by soooooo quickly doesn't it!!! Tomorrow he will be walking and talking and then getting a job, then changing your diapers lol!! =) Too cute!!!

Lindsey & Brett said...

Seriously!? A month already!? Wow. That's crazy. But at least all is well. You have a happy, healthy little 1 month old. :)