2017 Family Moto


6 And I was led by the Spirit, not knowingbeforehand the things which I should do.

7 Nevertheless I went forth...

1st Nephi Chapter 4:6-7

"Make sure they remember joy yesterday, experience joy today, and anticipate joy tomorrow."


Motherhood Mission Statement

To provide a loving environment that is centered around God and His commandments while effectively teaching my children to love, honor, and respect all Men no matter the race, creed, or background.

Click on Nolen's name to hear our amazing journey through autism.

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Friends are the best babysitters!


Chelsea, my first college roommate from 1999, surprised me and dropped by for a little visit over the weekend. She brought her cute daughter Denni along for the ride. I was Denni's nanny when she was only 7 months old! I can't believe Chel trusted me with her baby. I took a few pictures of their visit and also a few pictures of Edward and Mom time.

1 comment:

Craig, Blair and Turbo Skousen said...

Edwards face in all these pictures is hilarious!! He looks so animated! I love that little baby face! Denni is getting so big too...cute!