2017 Family Moto


6 And I was led by the Spirit, not knowingbeforehand the things which I should do.

7 Nevertheless I went forth...

1st Nephi Chapter 4:6-7

"Make sure they remember joy yesterday, experience joy today, and anticipate joy tomorrow."


Motherhood Mission Statement

To provide a loving environment that is centered around God and His commandments while effectively teaching my children to love, honor, and respect all Men no matter the race, creed, or background.

Click on Nolen's name to hear our amazing journey through autism.

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Happy Anniversary!












Today marks three years of marriage for Stephen and I. I can not believe how much has changed in the last three years. We didn't really get to "celebrate" but I did take a few pictures of the family in green.

I also included a few pictures of little Edward and what we have been up to for the last few weeks. He has changed so much. I can't believe he will be a month old on Thursday!
Enjoy!
Our first outing
Getting ready to visit the LLS
Hanging out with Dad
Edwards first bath

9 comments:

Sabs said...

y'all look so cute in green! happy anniversary

Kayla said...

Already getting bigger, but still so little and cute.

Micah and Melinda said...

Happy Anni!

Shanan, Corey and Danica said...

ahh happy anniversary!! My goodness it seems like only a few days ago we were planning your wedding while "working." hehe.

And Edward is so cute!!

The Seger Family said...

I think I have commented on all your pictures, but they are just so cute! Happy 3rd Anniversary! At least you got to spend the day as a family, thats what counts!!! Love ya!

Christine said...

You got married on St. Patty's Day?! That is so cool! Edward is getting more and more adorable all the time! Wish we could come visit and hold that cute little guy!

Heidi said...

That baby is so darling, I just want to pinch his cheekies! :)

Clay~Tansey~Cade said...

YAY! Happy Anniversary! I remember when you were planning your wedding when we worked together, it seems like it was literally yesterday.
You guys look so good in green! I am so sorry you have to get jabbed with a needle for six weeks, especially in your stomach, yikes. Hang in there!

Craig, Blair and Turbo Skousen said...

3 years, it went by so fast! And now you have cute little baby Edward. It is funny because he looks like Landon but there is something different about him too...maybe Stephens genes?? Hard to tell...I might need a few more months to study him haha