2017 Family Moto


6 And I was led by the Spirit, not knowingbeforehand the things which I should do.

7 Nevertheless I went forth...

1st Nephi Chapter 4:6-7

"Make sure they remember joy yesterday, experience joy today, and anticipate joy tomorrow."


Motherhood Mission Statement

To provide a loving environment that is centered around God and His commandments while effectively teaching my children to love, honor, and respect all Men no matter the race, creed, or background.

Click on Nolen's name to hear our amazing journey through autism.

Monday, March 16, 2009

Lovenox...


Dear Lovenox,

I appreciate that you are trying to save my life; however, I am sick and tired of getting poked ever single day. There has to be a better way to prevent blood clots. I understand my blood is genetically challenged but I am not a big fan of the needle in the stomach treatment. When is my 6 weeks up?

Good riddance!

3 comments:

Shanan, Corey and Danica said...

oh I'm sorry...I didn't realize you were on medication that made you take shots everyday. bummer

Andrea said...

And what's up with the name "Lovenox"? Sounds like it's an innoculation against love or something . . . :-D

Christine said...

Sorry to hear you have to be on this! Will they switch you to coumadin after the six weeks? I hope so for your sake! Sometimes using ice to numb the area first can help with the sting, just a thought!