2017 Family Moto


6 And I was led by the Spirit, not knowingbeforehand the things which I should do.

7 Nevertheless I went forth...

1st Nephi Chapter 4:6-7

"Make sure they remember joy yesterday, experience joy today, and anticipate joy tomorrow."


Motherhood Mission Statement

To provide a loving environment that is centered around God and His commandments while effectively teaching my children to love, honor, and respect all Men no matter the race, creed, or background.

Click on Nolen's name to hear our amazing journey through autism.

Monday, March 2, 2009

Mom's visit


I took a few pictures while my Mom and sister were here in Albuquerque. They headed home yesterday and I miss them already. I didn't have any time while they were here and I don't have any time now that they are gone. Stephen's Mom is driving to New Mexico today. She will be here for a week. YEAH!


OH! And don't think I forgot about telling my horrific labor story... I WILL! It will take about an hour to write... so be prepared!

5 comments:

Andrea said...

How fun! Glad you're finding a little time to play games in there somewhere. :-)

Craig, Blair and Turbo Skousen said...

You are teaching Edward settlers at a young age...good idea! He will have years to cultivate a strategy...

Julie and Stephen Barnes said...

We like to breed chapmions in our family! Yeah for settlers!

Christine said...

What sweet pictures and how nice that you can have family come help out!! I need your address, by the way! Loves!

Shanan, Corey and Danica said...

I swear he gets cuter in every picture. :)