2017 Family Moto


6 And I was led by the Spirit, not knowingbeforehand the things which I should do.

7 Nevertheless I went forth...

1st Nephi Chapter 4:6-7

"Make sure they remember joy yesterday, experience joy today, and anticipate joy tomorrow."


Motherhood Mission Statement

To provide a loving environment that is centered around God and His commandments while effectively teaching my children to love, honor, and respect all Men no matter the race, creed, or background.

Click on Nolen's name to hear our amazing journey through autism.

Monday, March 23, 2009

Now for the Test....







Who does Edward look like?

11 comments:

Trixie said...

I think he looks like Julie.

Kayla said...

Awe, he is a momma's boy!

Connie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lloyd and Joni said...

He's a Jewls boy for sure:o)

JaneaBug said...

Looks like Julie for now...maybe more like daddy later though. That's what is happening to Jaelyn now.

Heidi said...

He looks like a Skousen to me!

kitkat said...

Yeah, Jewels he looks like you!!

Craig, Blair and Turbo Skousen said...

He was definitely overtaken by Skousen genes. But there is something from Stephen, I just don't know what it is yet. Maybe the nose? HAHA Stephen's baby pic is so funny! He looks like a little adult. Cute.

The Seger Family said...

Definitely looks like Julie!!! So cute!

Lindsey & Brett said...

Yeah I would definitely say he's more Skousen than he is Barnes. :)

Jared said...

Looks like every Skousen Boy I've seen. Maybe I'm just biased.