2017 Family Moto


6 And I was led by the Spirit, not knowingbeforehand the things which I should do.

7 Nevertheless I went forth...

1st Nephi Chapter 4:6-7

"Make sure they remember joy yesterday, experience joy today, and anticipate joy tomorrow."


Motherhood Mission Statement

To provide a loving environment that is centered around God and His commandments while effectively teaching my children to love, honor, and respect all Men no matter the race, creed, or background.

Click on Nolen's name to hear our amazing journey through autism.

Sunday, March 29, 2009

Some of my lame photography...
















Taking pictures of a baby is difficult.

10 comments:

B and K said...

Nice, Julie. What kind of camera are you workig with? I took a photography class last year and invested in a camera thinking that I'd take more photos than I do... but really- my pictures are just lame.

kitkat said...

I love the feet!
He's so cute!!

Micah and Melinda said...

good job mama!

Julie and Stephen Barnes said...

HEY Kristen, I use a Canon Rebel EOS. I have had it for a few years and love it. I used to take a lot more photos but then Stephen got me a tiny camara that I use more. I wish I knew more about camara's :)

Sabs said...

these aren't lame....they're adorable! i took one of olivia when she was 1 month and sure enough w/out her diaper on she peed everywhere and then started crying because she got all wet....hmph newborn photoshoots:)

Craig, Blair and Turbo Skousen said...

Whatever, these are so cute! I love his little tiny booty shot. I have a feeling one day that will come back to haunt him..hehe

Craig, Blair and Turbo Skousen said...

I just noticed his little picture on the right with the "one"...such a cute idea! He looks like a happy baby :)

The Seger Family said...

That is not lame photography. Those are beautiful pictures. Your a great photographer.

Liz said...

The only time in life when dimples and rolls are cute no matter where they are! Live it up Edward, I envy you :) I can't wait for you to come down in April. I hope to see you and the new edition.

Jake and Mal said...

so cute! I really like the second one and the third and fourth are both really cute!