2017 Family Moto


6 And I was led by the Spirit, not knowingbeforehand the things which I should do.

7 Nevertheless I went forth...

1st Nephi Chapter 4:6-7

"Make sure they remember joy yesterday, experience joy today, and anticipate joy tomorrow."


Motherhood Mission Statement

To provide a loving environment that is centered around God and His commandments while effectively teaching my children to love, honor, and respect all Men no matter the race, creed, or background.

Click on Nolen's name to hear our amazing journey through autism.

Friday, March 6, 2009

Susan's Visit


Stephen's Mom drove out to beautiful Albuquerque to spend time with Edward this last week. We had a lot of fun sleeping at night while she took care of him. I sure wish I had a live in night nanny. Now that would be awesome. Then I could wake up refreshed and ready to play all day with my little "awake baby". Here are a few pictures from the week.

9 comments:

Craig, Blair and Turbo Skousen said...

Posted 1 min ago!! YEAH!!! HE IS SOOOOOO CUTE! I want to pinch him, you MUST bring him here ASAP!

Craig, Blair and Turbo Skousen said...

UM HI...you are so skinny...LUCKY

Melissa & Phil said...

You look amazing!!! He is so cute. The long nights will end I promise;). Good Luck!!

Meagan Rogers said...

It's such a sad day when Grandma goes home. Brace yourself!

Christine said...

Your little guy is sooooo adorable! And so much hair, too! Where did all this blonde come from?

Kayla said...

Such a cutie, and you are look'n great.

katie said...

Ok, he is the cutest little man. Maybe Addy and I should take a trip to meet her new boyfriend.

Liz said...

Looking good mama! Baby Edward is so stinking cute. Does he have your red hair?

Heidi said...

How did you get so skinny after the baby? You look great!