2017 Family Moto


6 And I was led by the Spirit, not knowingbeforehand the things which I should do.

7 Nevertheless I went forth...

1st Nephi Chapter 4:6-7

"Make sure they remember joy yesterday, experience joy today, and anticipate joy tomorrow."


Motherhood Mission Statement

To provide a loving environment that is centered around God and His commandments while effectively teaching my children to love, honor, and respect all Men no matter the race, creed, or background.

Click on Nolen's name to hear our amazing journey through autism.

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Edward can talk (baby talk)

video

Two months old and already trying to talk.

6 comments:

Lindsey & Brett said...

What a little cutie. And already trying to talk? He's gonna be a smarty.

Christine said...

So adorable Julie!

Sabs said...

if he's anything like you and lindsey we can expect some pretty dang funny things to come out of that mouth:) love the month by month pics on the side. Too cute

Craig, Blair and Turbo Skousen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Craig, Blair and Turbo Skousen said...

I don't know what happened, but I deleted my comment eheh. I love his little 2 month pic. He is so adorable. I have a bunch of pics of him and Craig to post for you :)

Meri said...

I love him! Perfect little talker! He adores you, obviously!