2017 Family Moto


6 And I was led by the Spirit, not knowingbeforehand the things which I should do.

7 Nevertheless I went forth...

1st Nephi Chapter 4:6-7

"Make sure they remember joy yesterday, experience joy today, and anticipate joy tomorrow."


Motherhood Mission Statement

To provide a loving environment that is centered around God and His commandments while effectively teaching my children to love, honor, and respect all Men no matter the race, creed, or background.

Click on Nolen's name to hear our amazing journey through autism.

Thursday, May 13, 2010

And then there were FOUR!

Is anyone out there? Where is the blogging world today? Did everyone disappear? Well I am still here and officially out of my first trimester. Three months down with Six more to go. These are some blurry shots of the little cuteness but the arrows are pointing to his legs. I guess we shall see in six weeks if this is a boy or a girl.

Due: November 18Th, 2010 which means Edward and #2 will be about 21 months apart. YEAH!

8 comments:

Melissa & Phil said...

Yeah!!!! You will be busy, but they will be good friends. I can already see friends between my little guys. :)

Craig, Blair and Turbo Skousen said...

YAY!! 1st pictures!! November is a good solid month :)

Kayla said...

Wahoo, congrats! My first two were that close. You'll survive, and they will be best friends.

Heidi said...

21 months apart will be perfect for you!! My first two were only 15 months apart...it was like raising twins because they were both very much like babies at the same time. They kept me busy!

Congrats, Julie!!! I think it's awesome news and am so happy for your little growing family!!

Sabs said...

congrats!!! wow you're already in the 2nd trimester! siblings are the best

Jake and Mal said...

Congrats Julie! I didn't know you were pregnant! That's awesome and Edward is going to LOVE having a sibling. Two is more everything (fun, work, craziness, love etc.) than one! Hope the pregnancy goes perfectly!

Micah and Melinda said...

Congrats Julie! I bet you are so excited, keep an eye on how we do and you'll get a great idea for how it will be for you! Yeah!!!! I'm so excited for you!!

MamaJuneBugJones said...

Yippeeee! Congratulations a million times over! I love all of these little babies that are coming! Too bad you are not in our ward anymore.. This will be baby #4 that is coming all within a few months.. So fun!