2017 Family Moto


6 And I was led by the Spirit, not knowingbeforehand the things which I should do.

7 Nevertheless I went forth...

1st Nephi Chapter 4:6-7

"Make sure they remember joy yesterday, experience joy today, and anticipate joy tomorrow."


Motherhood Mission Statement

To provide a loving environment that is centered around God and His commandments while effectively teaching my children to love, honor, and respect all Men no matter the race, creed, or background.

Click on Nolen's name to hear our amazing journey through autism.

Saturday, May 8, 2010

As my Second Mother's Day approaches...

I realize that my little baby boy is now just a little boy. I realize we take so many things for granted and something, anything, could change that at any time.


This video really touched my heart today. I feel like I have grown to appreciate the small things in life; however, I know I can do better.

Here is to being a better Mom, wife, and friend each and every day.

1 comment:

Heidi said...

WOW! That was beautiful! Thanks so much for sharing!!