2017 Family Moto


6 And I was led by the Spirit, not knowingbeforehand the things which I should do.

7 Nevertheless I went forth...

1st Nephi Chapter 4:6-7

"Make sure they remember joy yesterday, experience joy today, and anticipate joy tomorrow."


Motherhood Mission Statement

To provide a loving environment that is centered around God and His commandments while effectively teaching my children to love, honor, and respect all Men no matter the race, creed, or background.

Click on Nolen's name to hear our amazing journey through autism.

Monday, June 28, 2010

Happy Birthday to me and a giveaway for YOU!

To celebrate my 29th I am giving away a $40 dollar gift card courtesy of CSN stores. Check out their platform beds and look through their many other sites including Toys and Games and Home Decor!
This contest will run for the next three days, so as of July 1st at midnight, I will pick a random winner. Just leave a comment to enter. Don't forget to leave your email address so that I can contact you when you win.
Happy Blogging!!

7 comments:

meeyeehere said...

Happy Birthday to you!!!!!!!!! Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks for the chance to win a 40 dollar GF to CSN,I love that place!!!!!
Have the best week ever! I have my fingers crossed.

Christine said...

Hope you have a great birthday, Julie! Have Edward give you a squeeze for me!

Melissa & Phil said...

Happy Happy Birthday! I hope you have a great day!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday sweetie; love the pictures of Edward swimming and you two having the time of your lives!! Great memories

Love you, Mom

Craig, Blair and Turbo Skousen said...

Hope you had an awesome birthday!!!

Lindsey and Brett said...

Happy birthday, Julie! I hope you had a fun one. :)

M&M Kanet said...

Happy Birthday to you too! Us June girls are getting old! What did you end up doing for your birthday? How are you feeling? Your baby bump is super cute. Mine always just looked like I was fat :) You're a lucky girl.