2017 Family Moto


6 And I was led by the Spirit, not knowingbeforehand the things which I should do.

7 Nevertheless I went forth...

1st Nephi Chapter 4:6-7

"Make sure they remember joy yesterday, experience joy today, and anticipate joy tomorrow."


Motherhood Mission Statement

To provide a loving environment that is centered around God and His commandments while effectively teaching my children to love, honor, and respect all Men no matter the race, creed, or background.

Click on Nolen's name to hear our amazing journey through autism.

Sunday, January 16, 2011

2 Months

13 pounds 9 ounces and 23 1/2 inches long
This little guy brings more joy to my life than I will ever be able to explain. He is pleasant, patient, and happy. Nolen smiles all day and is known to giggle in his sleep. He rolled over from his belly to his back (once) and has slept 7 hours straight at night! We are truly blessed to have this little man in our lives. He is a wonderful addition to our family and I really can't believe it has been two months. Time just goes by so quickly.

2 comments:

Heidi said...

Yes, it does go by so quickly!!! Before you know it, they'll be turning 8 years old, like my oldest will be in less than 2 weeks! ;(

Kayla said...

Look at him growing! How fun!