2017 Family Moto


6 And I was led by the Spirit, not knowingbeforehand the things which I should do.

7 Nevertheless I went forth...

1st Nephi Chapter 4:6-7

"Make sure they remember joy yesterday, experience joy today, and anticipate joy tomorrow."


Motherhood Mission Statement

To provide a loving environment that is centered around God and His commandments while effectively teaching my children to love, honor, and respect all Men no matter the race, creed, or background.

Click on Nolen's name to hear our amazing journey through autism.

Saturday, May 21, 2011

Pulling apart of a family....

Satan works everyday to rip apart the common family. It is hard to watch this happen and not have the ability to help out or do something to change the circumstances. I can't believe how fast Satan works and how tricky he really can be. When you believe your family is safe, that is when he strikes the hardest. I have been watching the work of the devil for a long time. 15 years to be exact. I can not comprehend the tragedy each family member will feel if Satan wins. The pain will be felt not only in the immediate family, it will be felt through out the entire extended family. Children will suffer, hearts will break, and there will not be a winner on this earth.

Why does Satan work so hard to destroy something so precious as the family? I believe he knows that only true joy can be felt through the family on this earth. Sure, we will have tons and tons of joy in heaven; however, only one thing can really make you happy on this earth: Family. If you think you have felt true joy elsewhere, you are deceiving yourself. I can honestly say I have sat on the other side of fence. I was there. I thought what I felt was "happiness". I was wrong. I have never felt happier than the times I have spent with my family.

When you analyze your life, I mean really analyze your life, what has made you happy?

So, Satan, as you work to pull apart my family, please note, I am praying daily that you lose and, guess what? I will ALWAYS win because I have God on my side!

2 comments:

Heidi said...

Okay Jules, I am really worried about you! Is everything okay?? To answer your question, family IS what really makes me happy, deep down. I could lose all of the money in the world, but as long as I have my wonderful parents, beautiful children, and loving husband, I would totally be okay. I love your posts! You always get me thinking! :)

Paul and Aliisa said...

Interesting that you would post about this! I am close with a few couples who are on the brinks of divorce (and are members of the church). It is very real! Satan does know how to take us down the wrong path....VERY CAREFULLY. I have come to realize each day how I cherish my family, and especially my husband :)