2017 Family Moto


6 And I was led by the Spirit, not knowingbeforehand the things which I should do.

7 Nevertheless I went forth...

1st Nephi Chapter 4:6-7

"Make sure they remember joy yesterday, experience joy today, and anticipate joy tomorrow."


Motherhood Mission Statement

To provide a loving environment that is centered around God and His commandments while effectively teaching my children to love, honor, and respect all Men no matter the race, creed, or background.

Click on Nolen's name to hear our amazing journey through autism.

Saturday, July 9, 2011

Happy 31st, to my love






Hard to believe another year has flown by in Stephen's life. Last year we really celebrated his 30th with a huge surprise party. This year we took things a little slower and just celebrated with family. I dressed the boys up and Edward made the cake. (Ok, I helped a little.) I am more in love with my husband, today, than the day I met him. Our lives together are wonderful.
10 things I love about Stephen: (in no particular order)
1: He is an amazing husband.
2: He loves his children
3: He respects God
4: He works hard to support his family
5: He supports me in all my silly adventures
6: He is a great father and loves to play with his boys even when he is exhausted
7: He has my best interest at heart
8: He is positive
9: He does not gossip
10: He has always been the man of my dreams and I am so lucky to have him in my life

2 comments:

Andrea said...

Awww, you guys are so sweet together! Happy Birthday, Stephen!

Heidi said...

That is a GREAT list! :)