2017 Family Moto


6 And I was led by the Spirit, not knowingbeforehand the things which I should do.

7 Nevertheless I went forth...

1st Nephi Chapter 4:6-7

"Make sure they remember joy yesterday, experience joy today, and anticipate joy tomorrow."


Motherhood Mission Statement

To provide a loving environment that is centered around God and His commandments while effectively teaching my children to love, honor, and respect all Men no matter the race, creed, or background.

Click on Nolen's name to hear our amazing journey through autism.

Friday, August 19, 2011

"oh, botha"

We have been watching a lot of Winnie the pooh lately and this quote is exactly how I feel today. I might as well just vent it out and then feel better, right?
For starters, or should I say, the whole reason I can't get my act together is because we are still not sleeping. Nolen woke up 4 times last night. Bleh!
I auditioned to sing with the Opera Company I sang with last year and I got in and I got an understudy part. I am excited; however, I really, really, really wanted a part this year. I guess this is one step closer.
I gained 2 pounds. Bleh!
Edward is finally getting his 2 year old molars. Poor kid. On top of his ear infections.
Nolen is finally getting some teeth, I think.
Alright, I feel better.

2 comments:

Michael and Kendra Taylor said...

I have felt that way many a days. But like you said, its all worth it in the end.

Heidi said...

Venting is the best! That's why I love to blog! :)