2017 Family Moto


6 And I was led by the Spirit, not knowingbeforehand the things which I should do.

7 Nevertheless I went forth...

1st Nephi Chapter 4:6-7

"Make sure they remember joy yesterday, experience joy today, and anticipate joy tomorrow."


Motherhood Mission Statement

To provide a loving environment that is centered around God and His commandments while effectively teaching my children to love, honor, and respect all Men no matter the race, creed, or background.

Click on Nolen's name to hear our amazing journey through autism.

Friday, August 12, 2011

Oil

Have you ever been or are you interested in Essential Oils for naturalpathic remedies? I have always been a bit skeptical of things like this, so I am testing it out for you. Check out my page dedicated to Essential Oils where you can read about things that worked and things that didn't. I plan to update every Friday. ESSENTIAL OILS
Happy Bloggin'!
Oh, here are two pictures of the boys as the compete for my attention while I type...

No comments: