2017 Family Moto


6 And I was led by the Spirit, not knowingbeforehand the things which I should do.

7 Nevertheless I went forth...

1st Nephi Chapter 4:6-7

"Make sure they remember joy yesterday, experience joy today, and anticipate joy tomorrow."


Motherhood Mission Statement

To provide a loving environment that is centered around God and His commandments while effectively teaching my children to love, honor, and respect all Men no matter the race, creed, or background.

Click on Nolen's name to hear our amazing journey through autism.

Sunday, September 11, 2011

flowers and boys





Since we don't plan to add another child to our family, we have only boys. Boys and flowers really don't go together unless you have a sweet boy named Edward who absolutely loves beautiful flowers and he loves to just stop and smell them, even if we are driving and he sees them growing wildly on the side of the road. I promised Edward, after driving passed flowers all day, that I would take him to pick some all for himself.

2 comments:

Andrea said...

Yay flowers! Boys and flowers totally go together. :-) Those are some nice firewheels you picked.

Michael and Kendra Taylor said...

Your little Edward is the sweetest. Give him a bug hug for me.