2017 Family Moto


6 And I was led by the Spirit, not knowingbeforehand the things which I should do.

7 Nevertheless I went forth...

1st Nephi Chapter 4:6-7

"Make sure they remember joy yesterday, experience joy today, and anticipate joy tomorrow."


Motherhood Mission Statement

To provide a loving environment that is centered around God and His commandments while effectively teaching my children to love, honor, and respect all Men no matter the race, creed, or background.

Click on Nolen's name to hear our amazing journey through autism.

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Camelot!

This Christmas, Musical Theater Southwest is putting on Camelot and I get to be a part of the wonderful and talented cast.  I would love for ALL of my friends to come and see the show.  If I buy 20 tickets at the same time, the tickets are only $16 bucks!  Just write a comment and let me know if you want to come (what time and day) and I will buy your ticket, then you can pay me when I hand you your ticket.  The show runs through December 16 to January 1st.  Trust me, you don't want to miss this show.
Click here for more information and to get your own ticket, if you like.

2 comments:

Andrea said...

3 for December 30, please!

Lindsey and Brett said...

I wish I could make it, but it's a little bit far. I love that you are still doing fun stuff like this and not wasting your talents. :)

Also, I meant to comment on your "need help" blog, maybe it was the honey nut cheerios that hurt Nolen so bad. Isn't honey one of those things that can be rough for kids or something? Or did you figure out what it was?

Oh and I love your family Halloween costumes. What a cute idea :)