2017 Family Moto


6 And I was led by the Spirit, not knowingbeforehand the things which I should do.

7 Nevertheless I went forth...

1st Nephi Chapter 4:6-7

"Make sure they remember joy yesterday, experience joy today, and anticipate joy tomorrow."


Motherhood Mission Statement

To provide a loving environment that is centered around God and His commandments while effectively teaching my children to love, honor, and respect all Men no matter the race, creed, or background.

Click on Nolen's name to hear our amazing journey through autism.

Monday, June 4, 2012

Best $200 Bones I ever spent!
























Pictures by Shantay Peterson

7 comments:

Kayla said...

Oh, my! They ROCK! I love each and every one and I'm sure you do too! Edward is looking so big. His hair is to die for. Love Your hair too, Julie, and your outfit. What's the secrete for finding a great photographer for only $200?

Anonymous said...

Love them Julie! You have a beautiful family! And yes great investment! Love the lo-cal! Love, Nikki

Paul and Aliisa said...

Great color! Great shots of everyone! Love love love!!!

Lindsey and Brett said...

I forget about the blog world a lot, but here I finally am catching up. These pictures are great! What a cute little family! That Edward looks just like you and Nolen is such a cutie too. Also, I miss you.

Andrea Landaker said...

So adorable -- is that old town? Your photographer is great. :-)

Heidi said...

Yes, that is the best $200 spent!!!! Those pics look amazing! I especially love the ones with the blue door...such a pretty color that makes everything POP! :)

Rachel said...

These pictures are adorable! You have such a cute family and you are smokin'!