2017 Family Moto


6 And I was led by the Spirit, not knowingbeforehand the things which I should do.

7 Nevertheless I went forth...

1st Nephi Chapter 4:6-7

"Make sure they remember joy yesterday, experience joy today, and anticipate joy tomorrow."


Motherhood Mission Statement

To provide a loving environment that is centered around God and His commandments while effectively teaching my children to love, honor, and respect all Men no matter the race, creed, or background.

Click on Nolen's name to hear our amazing journey through autism.

Thursday, July 26, 2012

Back Yard fun!












We just love our new backyard!  We have already had so much fun just being outside and enjoying the Albuquerque summers.  We also took a break from organizing our new home and headed to Explora for the day.  I just love summer! 


2 comments:

Tiffany said...

It is SO NICE to have a backyard. They are making backyards so much smaller nowadays and it's so annoying! They put in parks saying that'll be their space to play but I want to throw my kids outside while making dinner, not sitting on a bench as they play at the park! How exciting to have such a nice house!!

Heidi said...

I bet the kids love the sidewalk! Cohen loves to play with his trucks and cars on our new patio, too.