2017 Family Moto


6 And I was led by the Spirit, not knowingbeforehand the things which I should do.

7 Nevertheless I went forth...

1st Nephi Chapter 4:6-7

"Make sure they remember joy yesterday, experience joy today, and anticipate joy tomorrow."


Motherhood Mission Statement

To provide a loving environment that is centered around God and His commandments while effectively teaching my children to love, honor, and respect all Men no matter the race, creed, or background.

Click on Nolen's name to hear our amazing journey through autism.

Sunday, January 13, 2013

Growing up, just a little

Edwards last day of nursery was today. I can't believe he is in primary now!



2 comments:

Heidi said...

Haha, Nolen looks terrified! ;)

Lindsey and Brett said...

They grow up so fast! Because of his birthday in Dec., Wes is now in primary too. I really wish he could have stayed in nursery longer. I don't think he's quite ready to have to sit for so long...