2017 Family Moto


6 And I was led by the Spirit, not knowingbeforehand the things which I should do.

7 Nevertheless I went forth...

1st Nephi Chapter 4:6-7

"Make sure they remember joy yesterday, experience joy today, and anticipate joy tomorrow."


Motherhood Mission Statement

To provide a loving environment that is centered around God and His commandments while effectively teaching my children to love, honor, and respect all Men no matter the race, creed, or background.

Click on Nolen's name to hear our amazing journey through autism.

Friday, June 14, 2013

Swimming, swimming, I love swimming!

Today was the boys last day of city swim lessons and my Mom's last day for staying with us.  She has been here for nearly 3 weeks!  Wow, have I been spoiled!  I have loved every single minute of her visit.  She even tried to teach me how to knit.  I have to say, that is not my talent.  Anyhow, here are some pictures of our last swim day and our last day with Grandma until vacation in two weeks!!










Thumbs up for three rides on the slide all by himself!

So upset because he was only able to ride the slide twice.






 

2 comments:

Heidi said...

Awww, poor Nolen! :(

Andrea Landaker said...

So fun! I was glad I got to hang out with you and your mom last week. :-)