2017 Family Moto


6 And I was led by the Spirit, not knowingbeforehand the things which I should do.

7 Nevertheless I went forth...

1st Nephi Chapter 4:6-7

"Make sure they remember joy yesterday, experience joy today, and anticipate joy tomorrow."


Motherhood Mission Statement

To provide a loving environment that is centered around God and His commandments while effectively teaching my children to love, honor, and respect all Men no matter the race, creed, or background.

Click on Nolen's name to hear our amazing journey through autism.

Thursday, June 6, 2013

Swimming time!!

I live for summer! I absolutely love every moment of summer. I love to plant my garden and watch it grow. I love to sit on the patio and read a book while the boys play outside. I especially love to swim. I sure hope my boys will learn to love the water as much as I do! 





1 comment:

Heidi said...

I love summer, too!!! :)