2017 Family Moto


6 And I was led by the Spirit, not knowingbeforehand the things which I should do.

7 Nevertheless I went forth...

1st Nephi Chapter 4:6-7

"Make sure they remember joy yesterday, experience joy today, and anticipate joy tomorrow."


Motherhood Mission Statement

To provide a loving environment that is centered around God and His commandments while effectively teaching my children to love, honor, and respect all Men no matter the race, creed, or background.

Click on Nolen's name to hear our amazing journey through autism.

Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Hotwheels 3 and a small update


 
I promise, we are doing more than making Hot Wheels videos.  Edward loves making these videos and asks to make them at least 10 times a day.  I have WAY more on my camera but have chosen to put together 3, so far. 
 
Nolen has ABA therapy every single day.  That seems to take up the bulk of our time, well that and nap time.  I have been trying to get a lot of things done around the house; for example, taking my 5th trip to Goodwill and dropping off the excess stuff we seem to have picked up this year.  I still have two more closets to go through and I should be done.
 
I was hoping Edward would get in to pre-school here at his Elementary but he didn't.  That is actually OK with me because I really want to home school.  I just need to figure out what I wan to do.  Edward still LOVES to play, so school is going to be a big deal for him.  It may even warrant a few tantrums.
 
Stephen is working and sleeping and reading and playing games.  Not much has changed there.  Me? Oh, yeah, I am having surgery this Thursday to remove some pre-cancer on my Cervix. Consider this your reminder to see your GYNO.  This has been going on for a year and has caused me great stress.  It is good to know that is all should be over on Thursday.
 
Happy Summer to all!  

2 comments:

Heidi said...

I love hearing about your family, too!! I wish we lived closer, because it's hard for me to find other SAHM's that I enjoy spending time with, and who don't make parenting a "competition". The plates didn't work...started rubbing off after I washed them the second time (by hand...not in the dishwasher), and I even baked them TWICE! I'm going to try it again, but this time using that stuff that makes it adhere to the surface. Hopefully that will do the trick! Thanks for all of your kind words...I enjoy getting to know you better (again!) via your blog, as well. I think you are doing a great job raising your boys! :)

Heidi said...

P.S.--I had pre-cancerous cells removed from my cervix, as well. I was 19 years old when that happened. It was scary, but turned out okay :) Good luck!