2017 Family Moto


6 And I was led by the Spirit, not knowingbeforehand the things which I should do.

7 Nevertheless I went forth...

1st Nephi Chapter 4:6-7

"Make sure they remember joy yesterday, experience joy today, and anticipate joy tomorrow."


Motherhood Mission Statement

To provide a loving environment that is centered around God and His commandments while effectively teaching my children to love, honor, and respect all Men no matter the race, creed, or background.

Click on Nolen's name to hear our amazing journey through autism.

Wednesday, July 17, 2013

MRI

Today has been long and tedious. It isn't over yet. I am sitting in a place I NEVER thought I would be, my own personal nightmare. I hope it ends today. I spent the morning and afternoon at the hospital with Nolen trying to get an MRI done. It didn't happen. This day is never ending. 

2 comments:

Sonya said...

Do they sedate him? Or just strap him down? Poor little guy. Micah may need an MRI soon to check out his pituitary function - in case that is what is causing his lack of growth. MRI's aren't even easy for an adult. Poor sweet Nolen.

Heidi said...

Does the MRI have to do with the autism?? What exactly are they looking for?? My kids never had to have one of those before, but I imagine how tough that would be. Gracie had to have a catheter put in when she was only 4 or 5 years old...that was very hard to get her to stay still for. I feel for you, Jules!