2017 Family Moto


6 And I was led by the Spirit, not knowingbeforehand the things which I should do.

7 Nevertheless I went forth...

1st Nephi Chapter 4:6-7

"Make sure they remember joy yesterday, experience joy today, and anticipate joy tomorrow."


Motherhood Mission Statement

To provide a loving environment that is centered around God and His commandments while effectively teaching my children to love, honor, and respect all Men no matter the race, creed, or background.

Click on Nolen's name to hear our amazing journey through autism.

Thursday, July 11, 2013

Nolen's First Year


 
I wanted to put together a video that showed Nolen as a himself.  A typical developing infant.  He has great eye contact and hits every single milestone right on time or even ahead of most infants his age.  Nolen was diagnosed with Autism February 2013.  This has been the most heart breaking thing for me as a parent.  Living through this has been extremely challenging. 
This is one way I have found to cope. 
Enjoy the day to day little things that bring happiness in my life.
 
 
As a note, this is a LONG video.  I put together many images of his first year and ALL of the videos I took before he turned 1.  This is my place to document regressive autism.

3 comments:

Pamela said...

That is a sweet and touching video Julie! You are the perfect mother for Nolen. He is going to do amazing things, you mark my words!!

Anonymous said...

How nicely you put together Nolens first year. It truly brings tears to my eyes the happy little boy. Thanks for reminding us.
Love mom

Heidi said...

Awww, that is so precious! What a great idea!