2017 Family Moto


6 And I was led by the Spirit, not knowingbeforehand the things which I should do.

7 Nevertheless I went forth...

1st Nephi Chapter 4:6-7

"Make sure they remember joy yesterday, experience joy today, and anticipate joy tomorrow."


Motherhood Mission Statement

To provide a loving environment that is centered around God and His commandments while effectively teaching my children to love, honor, and respect all Men no matter the race, creed, or background.

Click on Nolen's name to hear our amazing journey through autism.

Tuesday, October 22, 2013

A friend for Edward

This week we started our performances with opera southwest's Don Giovanni. It has been easy and fun this season. The best part about being in the chorus is no stress and we still get to have fun. This season, my sister in law, Michelle came to watch my boys. It was so wonderful to leave my boys in good hands. Here are a few pictures of behind the scenes. 




2 comments:

Paul said...

You look so great in costume! Seriously, you are perfect for that era! That came out like a "dis", I mean you are a timeless beauty! Love you.

Paul and Aliisa said...

Oops! Aliisa loves you! Hate when I sign in on his account...