2017 Family Moto


6 And I was led by the Spirit, not knowingbeforehand the things which I should do.

7 Nevertheless I went forth...

1st Nephi Chapter 4:6-7

"Make sure they remember joy yesterday, experience joy today, and anticipate joy tomorrow."


Motherhood Mission Statement

To provide a loving environment that is centered around God and His commandments while effectively teaching my children to love, honor, and respect all Men no matter the race, creed, or background.

Click on Nolen's name to hear our amazing journey through autism.

Monday, December 16, 2013

A lot of nothing








It's the Christmas season! I love Christmas now that I have children. They really make Christmas magical. My boys are so excited to open presents next week. We frosted sugar cookies and ate them up! 



I had 3 paying gigs in one day and one fundraising gig!  It was the longest singing day of my life.  I was exhausted when I got home at 10:00 PM after leaving home at 8:30 AM. This the season to sing! 
This is what I looked like halfway through the day....
The boys got hair cuts and so did I. Now we aren't the hairiest family on the block. 

We put up Christmas lights for the first time, ever! 
Last but not least, I tried to get a picture by the tree but Edward disagreed. 
Today, we met a friend at the mall and rode the Christmas train! Both boys loved it. 

3 comments:

Shanan, The Book Addict said...

I love Christmas with kids. Danica gets so excited every time we drive around to see lights on the houses. It is so cute. :-)

Heidi said...

The picture of the cookies with all the frosting totally cracked me up!!!! Gotta love kids...hahaha! :)

Paul and Aliisa said...

You look so beautiful in your selfie picture! I'm glad you are still singing as well, too good not to.