2017 Family Moto


6 And I was led by the Spirit, not knowingbeforehand the things which I should do.

7 Nevertheless I went forth...

1st Nephi Chapter 4:6-7

"Make sure they remember joy yesterday, experience joy today, and anticipate joy tomorrow."


Motherhood Mission Statement

To provide a loving environment that is centered around God and His commandments while effectively teaching my children to love, honor, and respect all Men no matter the race, creed, or background.

Click on Nolen's name to hear our amazing journey through autism.

Sunday, December 1, 2013

A thankful day

Over Thanksgiving, we headed to Phoenix to spend the week with family.  We had a wonderful time even though we were all a bit sick.  Jared and Sandy got engaged so I took a few pictures for them.  They are a beautiful couple and truly in love.  We also got together with Stephen's family and tried to get a picture with all the kids.  Sometimes, it is SO hard to get a shot of so many kids. 








1 comment:

Heidi said...

I LOVE the silhouette one!!!!! What settings did you have your camera on for that?