2017 Family Moto


6 And I was led by the Spirit, not knowingbeforehand the things which I should do.

7 Nevertheless I went forth...

1st Nephi Chapter 4:6-7

"Make sure they remember joy yesterday, experience joy today, and anticipate joy tomorrow."


Motherhood Mission Statement

To provide a loving environment that is centered around God and His commandments while effectively teaching my children to love, honor, and respect all Men no matter the race, creed, or background.

Click on Nolen's name to hear our amazing journey through autism.

Sunday, January 5, 2014

The miracle of Cilantro Oil by DoTerra Essential Oils

"Mom, Can I have a sippy cup?"
(As if he has been saying this all along! He usually says, "WANT sipper cup!")
I put Cilantro oil on Nolen last year for 5 days in a row.  I remember him having a significant improvement; however, cilantro oil is very strong so you can only use it sparingly.  I am so glad I remember it and gave it a try again!

1 comment:

Sarah or Stephen said...

I LOVE my Doterra essential oils, they have been life changing for us too!!!