2017 Family Moto


6 And I was led by the Spirit, not knowingbeforehand the things which I should do.

7 Nevertheless I went forth...

1st Nephi Chapter 4:6-7

"Make sure they remember joy yesterday, experience joy today, and anticipate joy tomorrow."


Motherhood Mission Statement

To provide a loving environment that is centered around God and His commandments while effectively teaching my children to love, honor, and respect all Men no matter the race, creed, or background.

Click on Nolen's name to hear our amazing journey through autism.

Tuesday, February 4, 2014

It's a snowy day

Here in Albuquerque, we get all kinds of weather.  We see snow, sleet, rain, heat, and wind.  Lots of wind.  This is one of the most beautiful places I have lived in my life.  Finding friends here is difficult; however, the weather is amazing.  If you are looking for a new city, check out what Albuquerque has to offer.  With that in mind, it snowed last night and Nolen really wanted to build a snowman after watching Disney's Frozen.  The snow was not wet enough to make a snowman, unfortunately, so we just played instead.  Happy February!  Oh, and I was going to turn on the sprinklers, so glad I hesitated. 







No comments: